Winter Holidays ... Alpe di Siusi winter sport area
Situated in the centre of Castelrotto, the Hotel Zum Turm is ideally positioned for numerous outdoor winter activities at the Alpe di Siusi winter sports area – where sports enthusiasts enjoy 300 sunny days in the year, at altitudes of 1,800 - 2,300 m.
This winter holiday destination attracts families with children, winter sports fans, connoisseurs of South Tyrolean Alpine culture – or those simply in search of peace and quiet. With us, you can make the most of our snow-covered slopes, blue skies and loads of winter sunshine – with numerous opportunities for unforgettable outdoor fun.
Our hotel is just 150 m away from the Castelrotto bus station, from where shuttle buses depart every 15 min, taking just 7 min to reach the lower Alpe di Siusi cableway station. The comfortable modern gondolas conveniently take you right up to the Alpe di Siusi winter sports area.
Alpe di Siusi winter sport area
- 23 state-of-the-art ski and chairlifts with perfectly-groomed slopes ideal for skiing and snowboarding, totalling more than 60 km
- „King Laurin” Snowpark (second largest freestyle snowpark in Italy)
- Nordic Ski Paradise: cross-country skiing through the sunny, rolling Alpe di Siusi landscape, with cross-country trails totalling 80 km at varying difficulty-levels – there’s something for everyone!
- Countless ski touring winter hiking trails and snowshoeing excursions. Come and explore the pristine winter wilderness and see for yourself.
- Ski and ski-boot rental facilities can be found at both the lower and upper Alpe di Siusi cableway stations.
- Plenty of skiing fun at affordable prices: the 2013 ADAC Ski Pass Index rated the Alpe di Siusi/Val Gardena ski area as excellent value for money – among the top three resorts in Italy. Alpe di Siusi/Val Gardena Ski Pass Prices
Ski holidays with children: the skiresort.de web portal awarded the Alpe di Siusi ski area a 5-star rating as a family/child-friendly destination.
Dolomiti Superski: ultimate skiing
The Dolomiti Superski winter sports area: the ultimate ski complex in South Tyrol, is reachable via the Alpe di Siusi. Comprising no less than 12 ski areas, 450 lifts and ski slopes totalling 1,220 km, winter sports fans can enjoy all these facilities with just one single Dolomiti Superski ski pass!read more